Royal Caribbean Drink Packages
NEW BEVERAGE PACKAGES - LAUNCHING ONBOARD FROM 15th NOVEMBER 2013
Royal Caribbean International is furthering its commitment to total guest satisfaction by expanding its existing all-inclusive beverage package program to include two new packages as well as enhancing its current offerings.
Our all-inclusive beverage packages allow guests to pay one price and enjoy a wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at greater savings and convenience for the duration of their voyage.
· New packages will be available onboard starting November 15 for North American cruises.
· New packages will be available for purchase online and on all International cruises in December 2013
IT’S NOW MORE CONVENIENT THAN EVER
· Previously if one guest wanted to purchase a Beverage package all guests over the legal age limit, in the same stateroom, were also required to purchase the same package.
This is no longer a requirement.
· Beverage Packages will be available for purchase throughout the cruise as long as there are four (4) remaining days left on the sailing. Guests will only be charged according to the number of days remaining on the sailing.
· Guests may bring personal wine and champagne onboard only on the day of embarkation, limited to two (2) 750 ml bottles per stateroom. When consumed in any public area, each bottle shall be subject to a corkage fee of $25.00.